When I got to class (in the Coliseum), our teacher came in enthusiastic like always and said, "Alright, I've got some pretty cool stretching to show you today. John, could you come up here and demonstrate?" John got up there and demonstrated alright! I asked, "Does this require you to have a lot of rhythm? It sure does look like it. A little bit I can deal with, but a lot, I might be in trouble!" The type of stretching was like a rhythmic skip.
She laughed and told us to try it. When Shannon was on her way down, I shouted, "Come on Dorothy, follow the yellow brick road." She couldn't even finish because she started laughing so hard.
After our stretching, we jogged one warm up lap, sprinted two, walked one, jogged two at 75%, walked one, jogged two at 50%, walked one, jogged one at 75%, and walked a cool down lap. This is twelve laps or 2.5 miles. Hey, I may not be able to move very much after class or breathe, but I sure am getting in shape!
Monday, September 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
At least you have an excuse to exercise - I might need to take a class so I will make myself do something! :)
Post a Comment