We met in the Coliseum today to "add a little flavor". I stretched everybody and had to lead everyone in "It's GREAT to be an AUBURN tiger! Yea for me!! Alright, now back to the jogging. She said we are going to shake things up a bit today. In order, lets go for 1 walking warm up lap, 2 sprinting laps, 1 walking lap, 2 seventy-five percent laps, 1 walking lap, 2 fifty percent laps, 1 cool down lap.
After the first two sprinting laps, I asked my running buddy, Shannon, if it felt like she had swallowed fire. MY WIND PIPES FELT LIKE THEY TOOK AN AWFUL VACATION TO HELL!!!!!!!! They burned so badly. Then my stomach started getting cramps in it! I am NOT....let me repeat NOT a sprinter!
It got better as time went on, but that may be because we could run slower. Who knows? When we got finished, she said, "Alright guys, great job! Now, let's take it inside to do some stadiums."
She only made us do two with twenty push-ups, but I'm still exhausted. I guess I'm getting in shape and will appreciate it later, but for the moment, I feel like I'm on my way to an early grave!
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment