Alright, by the end of the week everyone is tired and just wants to relax, right? If not, I'm the only one...and that's okay. I get to the track tired from school and travel from the previous weekend when this man shows up and says, "TJ can't be here right now. She is having some transportation trouble. So, I'm going to fill in for a bit." Then he continues, "I think we will start off with 4 jogging warm up laps."
I was thinking, "ARE YOU FLIPPING OUT OF YOUR MIND?? When we get done with this what are we going to have to do? 4 WARM UP LAPS? That sounds more like a complete workout to me!"
When we got done with the four laps and a cool down lap. He said alright we are going to do 4 200 meter sprints with a 200 meter walk in between. This was not good news for me! I'm not a sprinter! Even when I was in shape I was a distance runner...and they usually run slow! :)
This was all we had to do for the day, but it took a toll on my body! BUT, THE GOOD NEWS IS...I'M ALIVE!!!!
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment