Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Jogging 101-Day 6 for Class 5 for Me

I had to skip class on Friday to go to a Nazarene Leadership Conference. Therefore, I didn't get to jog with the rest of the class. I was dreading today because I haven't done any kind of jogging in a whole week! I was hoping for some kind of variety today-like sprints, relays, races, etc. We were showed how to do another form of special stretching--calling it 'special stretching 2'. It involved LUNGES! AHHHHH...my butt kept catching cramps while jogging our 2 miles. I feel so lucky to have done it without stopping since I've been out of practice for a week! However, my Achilles Tendon was about to murder me. When we finished, do you know what she came up to me and said? I like your spirit. My goal for you is for you to be running 4-5 miles each class by the end of the semester. WHAT? I need some guidance as how to not be competitive. However, my family cannot give me this advice...oh well, I'll just have to suck it up and continue to write about it until you bury me at the end of the semester! :)

No comments: