Last week on Wednesday, Amy introduced me to the wonderful world of trivia at Shakey's...SO MUCH FUN! I am awful at most of the trivia, but it is still fun to try and make up stupid answers for those you don't know.
This Wednesday, on our way back, I had to pull out of the parking lot quickly and I screamed, "HOLD ON TO YOUR BUTTS!" Amy said, "Where in the world did that phrase come from?" I told her that Brad had said it came from a movie like Star Wars or something. She said, "Uhh, no. I know those movies and that is NOT in it."
I then realized it was from Jurassic Park...that makes sense! Amy and I continued the discussion about if it would have been said in Star Wars, who would've said it? She said Han Solo would be the only one she could imagine that could say it. I then brilliantly said, "WHAT IF CHEWBACCA SAID IT?" We laughed for a minute and then continued to try and imitate what he would sound like. Neither of us were very good at it, but it was very funny.
Friday, September 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment