I have never understood the phrase, "It's just one of those days," until yesterday. I woke up to the horrific smell of Lady's diarrhea UNDERNEATH my bed...that location makes it easy to clean up. I had to move my bed, box spring, and mattress to get to it. When I got done, the smell was still there so I opened the window and turned a fan on in front of it to try to make the smell disappear! After doing this, I tried to move my bed back, but it was being retarded and not going back together correctly. I ended up (later that day) having to move EVERYTHING in my room so I could move my bed farther out to fix it.
After I met with my jogging class in the Haley "Research and Learning Center," I tried to go out the FIRE emergency exit. It was almost very embarrassing. Then, it started to ran on me as I was walking to the transit stop...guess who didn't have an umbrella or rain jacket! Nice...
When I got home, I was so caught up with my homework that I lost track of time. I barely had enough time to get my books, etc. together! I grabbed my Camelback water bottle and filled it with some punch...sounds yummy, right? I put the dogs in the kennel, grabbed my drink and tipped it up to drink some of the juice...I DIDN'T ON SCREW THE TOP! It got all over my clothes and on the kitchen floor--luckily I wasn't on the carpet!
I started walking toward the transit stop and noticed the remaining punch in my bottle didn't taste quite right. I figured it was from the water that had dried inside it while in the dishwasher. So, I swished it around right before getting on the bus and noticed it had 2 inches of suds in it! THERE WAS SOAP STILL IN IT FROM THE WASH...THAT'S WHY IT DIDN'T TASTE RIGHT!
When I got to my important class, I sat down in the room thinking the day is just going to get so much better, but NO! As I was taking notes in class, I leaned down to see something closer on my paper. I then realized the girl in front of me smelled like throw up...upon discovering this, the smell became amplified for the rest of the class period and made me feel so nauseous. I know what you are thinking...move...but I couldn't move because we have assigned seats. If I get sick again, I'm going to be soooooooo MAD!
Later on that night, some friends and I went out to eat at Locos...yummy! I kept mis-speaking, but finally ordered a water--trying to be cheap, but the water tasted funny. I didn't want to say anything because no one else had a problem and I had just drunk about 1/4 a cup of soap already, so it could've just been me! However, (later on) I realized no one else had been drinking their water either! I finally asked everyone and they said it tasted like rust--that's why they hadn't drank any of it! Just to compare, I had downed about all of my glassful...and those glasses are BIG at Locos! Needless to say, I ordered sweet tea...
I never fully understood why people said, "It's just one of those days." Now, I OFFICALLY DO!
Thursday, September 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment