Friday, September 26, 2008

Jogging 101-Day 13-16

Friday-Day 13
We met on the corner of Samford and Donahue to run the tiger paws around campus, but our teacher didn't show up because of an emergency with her husband. We left...

Monday-Day 14
We DID meet at the corner of Samford and Donahue to run the tiger paws. This is 2.3 miles...and everyone on campus stares at you like you are crazy when passing them by. I never noticed how big and HILLY campus really is. I finished alive and well.

Wednesday-Day 15
We had a syllabus quiz on blackboard, so we didn't go to class. I did, however, jog two miles on my own at my trailer. I'm getting into the swing of things and enjoying jogging once again!

Friday-Day 16
We had our time trials today for our midterm today. I was in the middle of the pack and lapped 5 people once and 1 person twice. However, when I finished, I was next to last. I saw that group of 5 girls turning in their time sheets and leaving. The other girl finished about two seconds behind me. I was just dumbstruck...I had no idea how this happened. As I was filling out my time sheet, she asked how I felt. I told her I felt like I had lapped several of the people who finished before me. She said I did. Later in an email, she told me that my grade would be good because of my honesty and that we would do time trials again in groups because of this dishonesty. I didn't rat anyone out, but I was a bit bitter toward those "cheaters".

No comments: