Friday
It was very overcast. The weather channel said it was supposed to rain in the morning. So, she cancel class after she took roll. No fun run!
Monday
It was pretty chilly outside today; so, she decided to take us inside to the Coliseum. We did our stretching and then she threw a surprise at me! She said, "I JUST want you to run for 35 minutes." This would be the longest "time" we have run in class! I ran at a slow pace so I wouldn't have to stop and walk/rest. At the end when she told me to finish out this lap and I would be done, I noticed I had a bit of energy left. I was surprised that I wasn't winded or wasn't having muscle aches. I sped up and finished with plenty of energy. We ran somewhere around 3.5-3.7 miles. It was a good run considering I haven't run since Wednesday. Despite my doubts, It was actually fun! It makes me run on my off day; however, I have a blister and my right knee hurts a bit from the run today...so I better not unless both are healed by tomorrow.
Good running today...STAY TUNED IN FOR WEDNESDAY. SHE PROMISES TO GIVE US A "RAMP IT UP WEDNESDAY"! :)
Monday, October 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment