Monday, October 20, 2008

Are these monsters going to eat me?

On Saturday, Brad, Mrs. Christi, and I decided to go to Opelika in the afternoon to get Mrs. Christi some flowers from Lowes and me some books from B*A*M. Before we left Roanoke, we stopped by one of Mrs. Christi's friends house to drop off some food for a funeral. When I was on my way out, I walked toward a fence and saw two HUMONGOUS dogs running straight for me! They had to have been as tall as my waist. When they got close, I thought I was going to be eaten for sure, but I wasn't! They stood up next to me...almost knocking me down (they stood up higher than me) and commenced to licking me all over! They were the biggest babies--two huge Great Dane monsters that had no intention of eating me.

Whew...what a relief!

No comments: