Today I found out our class days have names: Monday Madness, Winded Wednesday, Fun Friday...
Friday's are hardly fun! Today (Friday), we jogged around campus ~2.5 miles. [Side Note: I was so proud of everyone for making it under 30 minutes! I'm the biggest cheerleader.] She pushed us today to jog the whole thing hard. After going over a million hills on campus, your legs get tired! I made it...jogging just as hard she wanted... I cannot describe how my legs feel right now. The closest description I can give is jello with a hint of pain. Even if I am sore every time I leave class, weight loss is in sight. I have lost 4 pounds within the last two weeks. I don't know what I would do without this class.
Oh, and by the way...in my biased opinion, I have the best jogging instructor at Auburn University. She actually cares and wants us to continually push ourselves. This is the kind of teacher I like to have! I'm very fortunate. ...hard day, but I'll survive!
Sunday, October 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment