Monday
I almost died today. I wasn't feeling well, so I took two advil and two excedrin. Man, I felt great for a while; but when I got to the track, I realized I took that medicine on an empty stomach. We sprinted a 400, walked a 400, sprinted a 400, walked a 400, sprinted a 200, walked a 200, sprinted a 200, walked a 200, and jogged the last two 400s. I thought I was going to throw up the whole time. When I got home, I broke into my cabinets and started chowing down on a Zone bar. About 30 minutes later, I still felt bad, so I ate another. An hour had passed and I still felt bad. I drank a protein shake for lunch and went to class. I still felt a little nauseated, but I felt better. After dinner that night, I started feeling much better. However, my nausea did revisit me on Tuesday. Needless to say, I will no be that stupid again...or will I?
Wednesday
Last night, Amy and I decided to play a Donkey Kong Country 3 marathon. I felt great and was on this emotional high from the games. When I woke up this morning, I hit rock bottom. I didn't think I was going to be able to pull myself to the track. We were supposed to do relays today, but it is a good thing we didn't because I am not fast at all! She decided to do the same as Monday: sprint a 400, walk a 400, sprint a 400, walk a 400, sprint a 200, walk a 200, sprint a 200, walk a 200, and jog the last three 400s. The only difference is we added another 400 at the end. This may not sound like a lot, but after sprinting a total of three 400s, your energy is spent! I met a girl named Keira and jogged with her at a good pace...it was a good, but agonizing run!
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment