Day 1- To give you a little background, I had previously talked to Kyle. He told me they would make us run a mile at the track to do our assessment. No problem...or so I thought. When we got there, she was super sweet and nice. We did our 'special stretching' and walked our warm-up lap. Then, she throws out a bomb for those of us NOT IN SHAPE!! She said we will be running two miles today. My jaw hit the floor and I suddenly felt sick. I did it without complaining, but not without stopping for an occasional walk or two. This was the day she singled me out as one of her favorites...DON'T ASK ME WHY! It might have to do with the amount I talk. :p Anyway, I survived my first day of Jogging 101!!
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment